Do you feel equipped to recognise the emotional challenges that can occur during parenthood?
Many parents wish they felt more prepared for the mental health difficulties that new & existing parents are vulnerable to.
I developed this workshop which is like an antenatal class that is purely focused on mental health and the challenges that can occur in the perinatal period.
The workshop is conducted on Zoom & repeats on the last Sunday of every month at 8pm. It covers:
- A summary of what care and support you should be offered for perinatal mental illness
- Signs and symptoms of common mental health problems, such as Perinatal OCD, Birth Trauma, Tokophobia (fear of childbirth), Health Anxiety, Social Anxiety & Ante/Postnatal Depression
- The psychological treatments available to you on the NHS and privately
- How CBT can help you manage symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Medication for mental health difficulties in pregnancy and postnatally
- What peer support you can access
- My top self-care tips for you as you enter your journey into parenthood
The workshop lasts approximately one hour & costs £10 per individual/couple
Suitable for both parents and accessible from the comfort of your own home.
The next webinar will take place on Sunday 26th September 2021.