In this episode of Hold The Mother, I talk with J'Nel Metherell (IBCLC) about her role as a lactation consultant and her work with families, using her expert advice about breastfeeding. We also talk about the emotional difficulties that can come with breastfeeding, or not being able to for whatever reason.
- Common breastfeeding problems
- Myths around breastfeeding
- An IBCLC - the experts in breastfeeding
- The role of self-blame in breastfeeding grief and trauma
- Advice if you still have unresolved feelings about your breastfeeding journey
If you enjoyed this episode, please share and subscribe so you are notified as soon as I release a new episode. And if you'd like to learn more about me and how I can support you, click here!
You can also give J'Nel a follow on Instagram.