In this episode of Hold The Mother, I talk with Scott Mair, Father’s Mental Health trainer, campaigner and advocate, about how Dad’s can look after their mental health when they have a new baby.
- The importance of antenatal education and peer support for Father’s
- Paternal Depression and the statistics
- The impact on Father’s when being/working away from their babies
- Advice for Dad’s experiencing anxiety & depression
- Support for Dad’s (Dad Pad, Dad Matters, Psychotherapist for Father’s, Nathan Alexander).
If you enjoyed this episode, please share with anyone you think would also enjoy it, and subscribe so you are notified as soon as I release a new episode. And if you’d like to learn more about me and how I can support you, click here!
You can also follow Scott on Instagram.